• System Administration (installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, backup, patching, security and etc.) on Windows servers with basic Linux operation system
• Network Infrastructure services support & administration (e.g., TCP/IP, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, FTP, Terminal Service, VPN, Firewall and Anti-virus)
• Provide technical support to end-users, which includes dealing with operational problems such as hardware faults, printing and software incompatibilities.
• To support daily Point-of-Sales operations (hardware, software and networking)
• To administrative email user account maintenance, server and quota management
• To strengthen company information security, data backup, firewall and antivirus protection
• Inventory management on company asset such as hardware, software, printer, POS equipment, scanner periodically
• Maintenance of company website, intranet and domain
• To monitor and rectify error for interface between SAP and POS System
• Conduct value added IT training for end users
• Provide application related support / guidance to users or relevant business units in normal working hours as well as any emergency condition after the working hour.
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
• Monitor helpdesk system and ensure incidents are resolve within SLA.
• Liaise with vendors for procurement and services support.
• Assist in the implementation of new projects to meet business requirements.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
To carry out any assignment as requested by the Assistant Manager / IT Manager and Management.